1.19.2013

Bonus Pictures 2

I stumbled across these while looking through my JPEG files from Africa. Somehow, these two didn't make it into the RAW pile, so I had to edit them in JPEG. But I'm pretty happy with these two jewels!

Picture 1: The Great Rift Valley, as viewed from Kenya. This view took my breath away, because it was both a piece of stunning scenery, and it was incredibly high up (can you say fear of heights?). Anyway, despite being scared for my life, I managed to capture this shot. The colors in this landscape...are fantastic. God knew what he was doing when he made the world.

Picture two: Two men standing outside a local store by the viewing area of the Great Rift Valley. I fell in love with this picture because it tells a story. I don't know what that story is, which makes it even more captivating. What were they doing there? What brought them to Kenya, to that spot? What are their joys, their worries, their fears? I find people and their stories so enthralling. 



No comments:

Post a Comment