9.15.2012

I'm a busy bee.

Lately...I haven't picked up my camera. Oops.

So this post won't have any new pictures. Just me talking. Sorry.

Well, I'm ridiculously busy with homework. Silly school. And I'm a doulos (literal translation: slave) at my church, helping out with the middle school ministry. But I AM taking a film photography class at school, where I'm forced to practice- hurray! So I'll probably scan in some photos from that. I think I'll actually scan in my first roll just to show you how little I actually know about film photography.

OH! Did I mention I'm going to Africa? :]
My church is taking a small group of students (yours truly included) on a mission trip to host a camp for missionary kids whose parents work around Africa. And I'm bringing my camera.
Can you imagine how gorgeous it must be there? The stars must be so bright. The sunrises must be stunning. I'm just so thrilled, to be so privileged as to get to serve God, serve others, and serve my art at the same time. Obviously, photography won't be my priority, but I'll do my best to make time for it.

And that's the update.

No comments:

Post a Comment