1.12.2012

Poll Results

This isn't really breaking news. But it looks like I need to photograph people more:

It's just that no one ever walks up to me, ready with a time and date and place they want me to take pictures of them in. I have to really work if I want to set an appointment. 

Plus I'm using the same locations every time I go on a shoot. It's getting boring. Does anyone know of any good locations in the Houston area? Let me know.

So here I am, promising that I will try to get more clients (can I even call them clients when they're all the same age as me?).

In other news, I'm going to San Francisco this summer on a mission trip, and there is no way on earth I'll be leaving my DSLR behind. That's not until June, but I thought I would give you something to look forward to :]

No comments:

Post a Comment